For more than 20 years, I have thoroughly enjoyed providing beautiful smiles through high-quality orthodontic care. I truly enjoy improving my patients' lives by providing them with great looking and healthy smiles! My team and I thrive on our patients' excitement as we progress through the stages of treatment, and we all celebrate that special day when our patients see their new, finished smiles for the first time.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – University of Missouri-Columbia
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Missouri-Kansas City School Of Dentistry
- Specialty Certificate in Orthodontics – University of Missouri-Kansas City
I frequently participate in continuing education courses, both locally and at national meetings, to keep up to date with new techniques and treatments for my patients. I am dedicated to each patient’s comfortable, effective, and efficient orthodontic experience.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Missouri Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Missouri Dental Association
- St. Louis Dental Society
Outside the Office
I was born in Nebraska, grew up in Cape Girardeau, Missouri, and currently reside in St. Louis where I love being able to enjoy time with my extended family. I spend my free time cheering on the Cardinals and Blues. I also cheer on the Mizzou Tigers and Nebraska Cornhuskers football teams. I love living in the city and being close to Forest Park, where I enjoy bike riding, visiting the zoo, attending concerts, and seeing shows at the MUNY and the Fox Theater. I love exploring new restaurants and the many amenities St. Louis has to offer. This is really a fantastic place to live!